Achieve 100% Financing By Following This Proven Step By Step System

Real estate knowledge and experience to most philosophers is probably limited to home ownership or renting an apartment. Do you remember when real estate financing meant you saved up enough to put 20% down on a house, and then you got a mortgage loan for the other 80%? That’s not the case anymore. Real estate can actually be purchased without any money out of your pocket -the “100% Financing Report”, by Durante’ Parks, shows you how. Real Estate investing can be an emotional process and one needs a level head when making a large monetary decision. Real estate investment can provide you income for the rest of your life, but Commercial Real Estate can provide you a much higher level of income because the scale is so much larger. If you are hoping to purchase commercial real estate property, then you are most likely going to need financing in order to do this. Financing commercial real estate is actually much easier than most new investors think, especially those who are accustomed to financing single family homes, condominiums, or other types of personal use residential property investments. The truth is that commercial real estate does not necessarily require more money than residential real estate and in some cases, less.

Commercial real estate financing loans are underwritten by lenders on a case by case basis and can be provided for the long and short term. Commercial real estate lenders understand the diverse needs of business professionals and the variety of reasons for needing financing, including: Loans to purchase commercial real estate; Loans that are collateralized with commercial real estate; Loans to Expand or improve your existing business; Loans to refinance existing debt; Loans to take advantage of an opportunity that wouldn’t fit traditional criteria. The diversity in the commercial real estate arena means that lenders typically have more flexibility when lending in this arena than in the residential market. In other words, they are more open to negotiation.

Commercial real estate loans are available on all types of income producing and commercial properties. Lenders typically qualify the PROPERTY first, then the borrower using the following metric: Income and Expense (Net Operating Income,{NOI}) of the building.

Investing in commercial real estate can be approached from a number of different ways as in the residential market; one can choose to buy and hold, flip, rehab, etc. The 100% Financing Report is useful no matter which angle you approach the investing game from.

Buying and selling real estate is a major financial transaction and should be treated as such. Great care must be taken when executing transactions of the magnitude that exists in commercial real estate. The author of the report, Durante’ Parks, speaks from experience in owning apartments, single-family homes, mobile homes, land development, buying discount mortgages, and making mortgage loans. He lays out step by step instructions on how to approach the bank and what to say to achieve the goal of obtaining 100% financing for all of your deals.

Before embarking on investing in the commercial real estate market, I strongly recommend that you take a look at this report and read it thoroughly. It is important that you fully grasp the powerful principles laid out in the report so that you can competently and efficiently navigate the complex world of commercial real estate financing.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.